Sunday, September 21, 2008

Prototyping

Hi,

So i have been doing lot of stuff. I had interviewed few clients who came for my workshop last week and asked them -"why they think its important to find a job? "
There answers were eye-opening, I have uploaded them on the Jennie Clarke site : jennieclarke.wordpress.com . Also that gave me a sense of their problems and their motivations.
After our discussion in class I also felt that there was a strong need to create a safe space for them. We were completely disregarding the fact that these people have faced a lot in life and our happy with a safe cornerof their own.
So my next prototype/ experiment is - organizing a Career Fair at the center.
I have already got the idea approved and now I am calling employers who can come in and take interviews.
We have Burger King and a security company coming in. We yet need to finalize a date. I hope it goes well.
Once the flyer is up i'll have it linked to the blog.

No comments: