Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Week two of my prototyping..!!!!

My Ideas and prototypes:

1. I am currently working on the career fair. The idea has been approved and so now we have to see how many clients are ready with their resumes and cover letters. 

2. Databases: Its an ongoing work that we are doing at the center, we are creating a database for every client. There are 75 units which has at least one person looking for job. So this database will help us find out who at this point of time needs special attention.

3. Back to career fair, we have thought of organizing it somewhere in october and will be inviting clients from other shelters. 

4. Hopefully if this works well , we will have one career fair every month open to all the WIN shelters.

5. I also wanted to bring in the idea of games and learning. So I will be organizing a game with the staff to teach them importance of internet search engines and also usage of emails.

Now my questions:

1. I know i am doing a lot of work at the residence and it all contributes to my thesis but i am still uncertain as to what element am I missing .

2. I know everything i am doing is a part of my research , but what is the definition of a successful thesis..????

No comments: